Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does any one know where I can buy wigs for my american girl dolls?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member nrg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2006
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have two dolls that I need to replace the wig on. I want to stay as close as possible to thier orginal hair color and shape of hair . I have Molly and Kirsten that need a new wigs. Does any one have any suggestions?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 20, 2006 11:07 PM: Message edited by: normag ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try this site
    Audrey's Dolls

    or this one
    http://dollsupply.com/

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kemper's wig, named Plaits in blonde and light brown are perfect for Kirsten and Molly. I rewigged my Molly with the light brown one.

    Molly before:
    DSC00534

    Molly after:
    DSC00592

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used the same one on my Dorothy. She was listed as an AGT but in fact was a Molly with bad hair. She looks great now.

    Dorothy and Molly together. Molly is wearing her glasses.


    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...i/IMG_1000.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •